Instead of direction photos I see <$obj$>1, <$obj$>2, etc. How do I fix this?
There are several different things that corrected this problem for others.
- I would restart the computer and see if that corrects this problem. It has for others.
- Another thing that has corrected this problem is closing MasterCook. Right click on its shortcut and select Run as Admin. Then close the program and restart it normally. That too has corrected this problem.
- Another person solved this problem by reinstalling MasterCook.
- Another person solved this problem by running the Windows System File Checker which corrected some corrupt Windows System files they had on the computer which also solved this problem. This person previously tried reinstalling MasterCook, but that didn’t cure this problem. The Windows System File Checker did though. MasterCook uses many of the Windows system files, such as DLLs, so if one of those is corrupt, it will cause this problem until the Windows System File Checker fixes its files.
- Another thing to keep in mind: a program on your computer could be preventing MasterCook from fully functioning. See this article: MasterCook and My MasterCook Manager are not working properly
Hopefully just restarting the computer does it.