If you have not purchased MasterCook 22 yet, as in past Windows products, MasterCook 22 works with or without a subscription to MasterCook.com. A subscription is not required to use the Windows versions of MasterCook. The subscription is for the MasterCook.com online tools and mobile apps only. The subscription to MasterCook.com works with MasterCook 14, 15, 2020, & 22.
The download installation product is nonreturnable and nonrefundable just like downloadable products at Amazon.com, Staples.com, and many other online retailers that sell download products.
Click on the links in the list below to get more detailed information about a feature including screenshots.
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 22 FOR WINDOWS:
- NEW - Tested on Windows 11
- NEW - Adds your content from a previous version during the installation
- NEW - Backup feature available from the File menu
- NEW - Restore from MasterCook and Restore from Backup feature available from the File menu
- NEW - Merge feature available from the File menu
- NEW - Video player with many more video file types supported (the previous player was QuickTime from the 1990s)
- NEW - Color theme selector (now you can choose what color is used in many of MasterCook's screens)
- NEW - Converts some Unicode characters upon Paste such as fractions so they are recognized by the importer
- NEW - Persistent setting for the Cookbook Browser screen to remember how you were sorting your cookbooks
- NEW - Persistent setting for Recipe Browser screen to remember how you were sorting recipes in a cookbook
- NEW - Ability to adjust the font size of the cookbook titles in the Cookbook Browser screen
- NEW - Ability to adjust the font size of the recipe titles in the Recipe Browser screen
- NEW - Ability to adjust the font size of the table of ingredients and menus within the Meals screen
- NEW - Ability to adjust the font size of the shopping list table within the Shopping screen
- NEW - Resize the photos in a cookbook
- NEW - Cost analysis displays in the Nutrition tab of the Recipe Edit screen
- NEW - Right-click on an ingredient row in the Recipe Edit screen to access the ingredient's nutritional analysis
- NEW - Over 70 additional cooking videos
- NEW - Over 1,250 additional tips in the Tips section of the program
- UPDATE/NEW - Updated the Email Setup dialog box to increase the font size and add a port number selector
- UPDATE/NEW - Sync Manager for MasterCook.com subscribers -- The sync manager app has been updated internally for performance and usability using the latest technology.
- NEW - Branded Foods items from the USDA FoodData Central database
- NEW - Added Sugars nutrient
- NEW - Total Sugar Alcohols nutrient
- NEW - Reset nutrition links in a recipe or entire cookbook
- NEW - Date modified displays in the Recipe Browser
- UPDATE - Improved recipe edit screen for font size adjustments
- UPDATE - Nutrition Facts report label to include Added Sugars
- UPDATE - Nutritional Analysis report to include new nutrients
- UPDATE - Several bug fixes, such as display issues with recipes and meal plans; Tips not saving correctly; user dictionary file not being backed up; and other bug fixes
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the MasterCook 22 Windows product. It allows you to see what the program looks like before you purchase it.