If you can't log into your account in My MasterCook Manager because the Status in the lower left corner shows Offline, it's because something on your computer is blocking its access to the internet. Below are four things that can cause this problem.
Before you do anything, it's important you make sure you have a current backup copy of your files. See these instructions.
1. Restart your computer and see if that helps.
Windows 10 will make the internet connection go to sleep and does not wake back up until you restart the computer. You can fix that as explained here:
2. Your antivirus/internet security program can be blocking My MasterCook Manager from connecting to the internet. See this article. In fact Malwarebytes has caused this problem for customers.
3. If you are using Windows 7 or 8, please contact MasterCook Support because there is an update you need. Let us know which version of Windows you are using and state the status shows Offline in the My MasterCook Manager.
4. Another user found the clock on their computer wasn't synced, and that caused their problem. As soon as they synced their clock, their computer allowed My MasterCook Manager to access the internet.
5. Another user found the drivers for their wifi adapter needed to be updated. Even though many other programs on their computer were able to access the internet, as soon as they updated the drivers for their wifi adapter, it solved their problem immediately.