The MasterCook.com web importer sets a third party cookie in your web browser in order to import recipes into your MasterCook.com account. Please review the cookie settings in your web browser if you receive an "anti-forgery cookie" error message when trying to use the MasterCook.com web importer.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy.
1. Remove the checkmark from Block all cookies.
2. Remove the checkmark from Prevent cross-site tracking.
3. Save those settings and then restart your web browser.
4. Go here: https://mastercook.com/app/Account/Login
5. Sign into your MasterCook.com account which will set a new cookie for the web importer.
6. Then attempt to import this recipe:
If you still have a problem, please send a screenshot of your error message to MasterCook Support.