If you experience problem with MasterCook 15 or My MasterCook Manger please follow these steps below.
1. Make sure your computer is using Net Framework 4.7.2. See instructions below.
2. After performing the above steps you should reset the files for MasterCook as explained below.
I. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NET FRAMEWORK 4.7.2
You can download and install it by clicking here.
II. RESET MASTERCOOK'S FILES
1. Tell Windows to show you hidden files and folders on the computer. See this: Show Hidden Files
2. Restart your computer. Do not start up MasterCook yet.
3. Then go to this folder on your computer:
(Open the C drive. Open the ProgramData folder. Open the MasterCook 15 folder.)
Delete these 4 files from that MasterCook 15 folder:
- MC World.mcw
4. Then open this folder on your computer:
Open the C drive. Then open the Users folder. Open the Public folder. Open the Public Documents folder. Open the MasterCook 15 folder. Delete the MasterCook.ini file that's inside this MasterCook 15 folder. This file may just appear with the name Mastercook and without the .ini, but it will still say Type: Configuration settings. If you cannot find this file let us know. It's an important step.
5. Then start up MasterCook 15. Does it work better now?
FURTHER ASSISTANCE NEEDED
Additionally, if you are having problems with My MasterCook Manager, please send us your MyMasterCookErrors.txt file that's within this same ProgramData\MasterCook 15 folder as shown above. Email that file to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check out the errors it reports.