How do I import recipes using my iPad?
The new MasterCook 2020 apps require iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad. If you are using an older model, you can access your online content from those older devices through your MasterCook Home Dashboard instead.
Furthermore, you can import recipes from the web and directly into your MasterCook.com account without the app by following the instructions below.
TO SETUP (one time only):
1) From your device, go to http://www.mastercook.com/recipe/importfromurl and bookmark the page into your Favorites. (Tap the square icon with the upward pointing arrow in the Safari toolbar and then select Add Bookmark. Then select Favorites as the location for the bookmark and save it.)
2) Copy this text:
3) After you have the page bookmarked, touch the bookmark icon in your browser.
4) Touch Favorites.
5) Touch Edit.
6) Touch the "Import From Web..." entry.
7) Touch the second line (that starts with "http://").
8) Touch the x at the end of the line.
9) Paste the text into the edit box.
10) Touch Favorites, then touch Done.
TO USE (each time to import a recipe):
1) Browse to any recipe you would like to import.
2) Touch the bookmark icon, then Favorites.
3) Touch the "Import From Web..." bookmark.
4. The MasterCook Web Import window appears.