How do I adjust the page numbers so they are in the center of the page instead of along the right of the page?
- Open a cookbook.
- Select Print/Publish Cookbook from the File menu.
- In the Print window make sure there is a checkmark in the box for Number Pages Beginning With.
- Press the Edit Design button.
- In the Edit Print Design screen hold down the SHIFT + CTRL keys on the keyboard while you press the right mouse button to click over a blank area in the left pane of the print design that's on the screen. This brings up a special popup menu of commands.
- Select the Edit Page command from the popup menu.
- This opens the template that controls the page numbers only. It looks blank. However, scroll to the very bottom of the page and to the right. See the number 1 there? Select that field so it activates it.
- Drag the edge of that field to the center of the screen so instead of that entire field running the entire width of the page, it only takes up the left half of the page. See screenshot below.
- Save this design as a new name (Use Save Design As from the File menu.) in case you want to keep your original design template that doesn't have this change.