How do I import recipes using my iPad?
TO SETUP (one time only):
1) From your device, go to http://www.mastercook.com/recipe/importfromurl and bookmark the page into your Favorites. (Tap the square icon with the upward pointing arrow in the Safari toolbar and then select Add Bookmark. Then select Favorites as the location for the bookmark and save it.)
2) Under Option 3 on that web page, select and copy the text as instructed.
3) After you have the page bookmarked, touch the bookmark icon in your browser.
4) Touch Favorites.
5) Touch Edit.
6) Touch the "Import From Web..." entry.
7) Touch the second line (that starts with "http://").
8) Touch the x at the end of the line.
9) Paste the text into the edit box.
10) Touch Favorites, then touch Done.
TO USE (each time to import a recipe):
1) Browse to any recipe you would like to import.
2) Touch the bookmark icon, then Favorites.
3) Touch the "Import From Web..." bookmark.
4. The MasterCook Web Import window appears.