How do I import my recipes from Big Oven?
Please submit a ticket to MasterCook Support and send us your Big Oven file (*.crb) as an attachment. We will convert it for you and send it right back. If it's too large to attach, please upload it to www.dropbox.com or Google Drive or somewhere similar and send us a link. Or, you can use CB2CB to convert your file. See USING CB2CB below.
CB2CB is a free program that can convert files between several recipe management programs, including Big Oven and MasterCook.
Download this free program called CB2CB at this website: http://recipetools.sourceforge.net/joomla3/index.php/cb2cb
It can convert your .crb file format into the .mz2 MasterCook 15 format.
Download and Install CB2CB:
- Download the latest version of the CB2CB program.
- Create a new folder on your computer. Extract the files from CB2CB into this new folder.
- Run the .exe file to use CB2CB.
- Set CRB as the Input Format and browse to your .crb file.
- Set MZ2 as the Output format.
- Press the Finish button.
It will create an .mz2 file at the same location as your .crb file. Use Windows to double click on the .mz2 file. It will import the recipes into MasterCook.